Lisa organized this field trip to the Home Depot earlier this month. These little boys had no problems at all using hammers, glue and nails.
You can see Lisa in this picture and her son, Nick, who was so nice to help man the troops.
I think Bryan is pleased with his race car themed shelf.
Ben finished his with no problems.
Thomas loved putting cars on his shelf when he got home.
Zera should get the best hair award at all den meetings.
Peyton had some advantage over the others, as his dad is a contractor and I think has shown him a few tricks.
Tait was the first to complete his shelf.
The thing that I love about this age group is they all want to be there and be the first to offer help. They shoot their hands up in the air as fast as they can when you ask for a volunteer for ANYTHING. It really is the cutest thing ever. I just wish this enthusiasm lasted forever! I love these little guys! I love my job as their den leader.





5 comments:
I love Cub Scouts! I was Committe Chairperson for 2 years before we went to the student ward and LOVED it! Your guys are adorable...such a great age.
Its me, Ben! I loved going on that field trip! Thank you!
We are sitting at the car wash in South Bend, Indiana, and when I saw the top of your blog I had to show Ben. His eyes got huge and was so excited to read this post, and to comment on it. He loves going to scouts and I think you and Lisa are the greatest for these boys!! Thank you!
I love the look on Ben's face....and Zera's hair! What a sweet "do!" He always looks so spiffy.
I think this is one of those activities that these boys will remember FOREVER! I'm sad Matthew wasn't in your group anymore. He would have LOVED this!
(Heather and fam are in Indiana?? I'm so out of the loop!)
Hahaha how cute! I hope I get to do this with my boys someday.
Post a Comment