
YES!

Morgan had very few items on her birthday wish list. She wanted a kitten, a purse, and this recipe book.(she is very easy to please) I think she has asked for a kitten every birthday and Christmas since she was 4 years old. I always remind her that we already have a cat.

Happy birthday to Morgan! She is an adult now. So does this mean I don't have to buy her clothes anymore?
When I have a child that has a birthday I always reflect on the day they were born, and I always think about what they were like as a baby. I get all nostalgic and sappy. I love thinking about my babies. They were all so cute. Morgan was very cute. She had humongous mouth and eyes. She was a scrawny little squirt and so I think that emphasized it even more. I remember one time I had my two little girls all dressed up in matching dresses that Aunt Kelly had made them. Madison's hair was carefully curled and pulled up with a bow. Morgan had a little head band on, she was a new little baby. This man saw them both and said to Madison, "oh aren't you a pretty little thing" he looked at Morgan and said, "oh wow, you just need to grow into those eyes and mouth, then you might be pretty like your sister." lol! I had a teenager tell me, "Gee she must have been born eyes first!" Well, it is very evident she did grow into her eyes, and she did grow up to be just as pretty as her big sister. Her mouth and eyes are her trademark, her best features in my opinion. She is a beauty inside and out. We love our Morgiefied.

I took this photo on March 15th, 1993 Morgan's first birthday. She was such a googly eyed doll! In my journal entry when she was 3 months old I wrote, "Morgan is the most smiley baby I have ever seen in my life." It is true, she smiled her brains out. She was a go-getter deluxe. She also started rolling around very early she rolled ALL OVER THE PLACE. She did not want to be held. She wanted to be busy all the time. Funny, that's how she is now. She thinks she can do anything. That is what I like about Morgan. I like a lot of stuff about Morgan. She is a fun kid, er, adult.





5 comments:
Oh I LOVE that first picture! So adorable. She really is beautiful...Happy Birthday!
happy birthday morgan!! love the pictures!! she is gorgeous!!
Awesome photography, Julie! I remember those yellow floral dresses. That was in my sewing phase of little girls dresses, since I had a little girl!
Morgan is amazing. I love her.
I love the pictures of Morgan--you captured her perfectly! Her baby picture is so cute too, and yes, her eyes are such a great feature!! We will be sad to lose her in yw in a few months.
Hope Morgie had a happy day! And I TOTALLY want to sample something that she makes out of her new cookbook (will she be making one a day for a year?). Move over Julia!!
Post a Comment