Oh yum!! A garden seems so far away, though, especially with it snowing outside! I did make your tomato soup last night with my frozen garden tomatoes so I got a bit of a taste of garden yum during winter. I think this might be your pasta with brie that I made last summer, right?
It looks delicious Julie. What is it? I meant to ask you when you were in today but got sidetracked. Don't forget to send that recipe with Tom and I will copy mine and give to him. Thanks, Robby
4 comments:
MMMMM!! I want you to teach me how to make this and also help me with my garden!! LOL!!
Oh yum!! A garden seems so far away, though, especially with it snowing outside! I did make your tomato soup last night with my frozen garden tomatoes so I got a bit of a taste of garden yum during winter. I think this might be your pasta with brie that I made last summer, right?
It looks delicious Julie. What is it? I meant to ask you when you were in today but got sidetracked. Don't forget to send that recipe with Tom and I will copy mine and give to him. Thanks, Robby
*sigh* I miss fresh basil. In a very, very bad way. Summer, where are you?!?
Post a Comment