I have a good husband.
This is what he has given me:
Miss Morgan, Miss Madison, Miss Brinley
I couldn't find anything for the boys to wear, so I found a shirt wadded up in Nathaniel's drawer and told him to wear it. It was wrinkly but I thought to myself, "oh you won't be able to notice. WRONG!!! I need to give my lens more credit I guess :)
Photographing girls is way different. They could pose for hours. I was hurrying to take these pictures because I had to go to choir practice, so when I left, they kept taking pictures of each other.
Thank you Tom for our 23 years together. I don't ever like to get detailed on my feelings toward my husband on my blog because it so personal and I don't like making people feel squeemish. I hope I don't come across as non-feeling, but that's the story.





8 comments:
Beautiful family!! I love the first picture!! You look so happy! Thanks for being such great neighbors!!
Well, anyone who knows you, and more importantly knows Tom, knows that no way would he EVER give you a dog!! You make me laugh! Great pictures of the family, and of you and Tom. Congrats!
Hahaha...you're funny. True...he didn't give you the dog, but he also didn't take it away. So that's a sign of a good husband, I suppose! Cute pictures.
BTW I love Madison's cardigan. Where can I get one?
Julie the photos are just adorable have you taken that course yet that Maryanne did? Good luck with the photoshop and Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary and hope today was not too hard for you.
Love it! Isn't it worth everything to have a happy marriage?! Happy 23 from us...happy 32!
Way cute pics :o) And in a way Tom did give you Cookie by not taking her away! Which I'm sure he has been very tempted to do!
Aww, it's fun to see Madison. I miss her already. And it's not like I saw her that often!
Oh, that's just WAY too much information about how you feel about Tom. (just kidding)
I love the pictures. You are getting so good at photography. I think my favorite is the one with Nathaniel looking so tall, and Thomas leaning on him. So, so cute.
You're welcome. You know I always like to remind everyone that I set the two of you up. One of the greatest blessings of my mission to The Netherlands was meeting Tom. So I could hook the two of you up forever.
Post a Comment