Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


80's dude, a.k.a. Nathaniel

This is a pumkin Morgan carved, lit up with a candle. Can anyone guess what it is?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer a.k.a. Morgan

punk rocker Brinley, sports fan Anika, Miss Trelawney Sarah

a victim and Count Dracula a.k.a. Julie and Tom

Act I Elpheba a.k.a. Madison


Zorro a.k.a. Thomas

5 comments:

Maryanne said...

Morgan's pumpkin is AWESOME! (Although it does have a slight resemblance to Obama - in the small picture that's who I thought it was!) And Madison as Elphaba - LOVE IT!!! She looks fab ;oD

Lynette M. said...

I love the pumpkins although I cannot figure out who Morgan's pumpkin is??!! It is pretty amazing though and whoever it is, he is cute!

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Awesome costumes! The pumpkin is impressive, but I am also unaware of who it is...

sayfuzzypickles said...

It is a man's face carved into Morgan's pumpkin, it's the "hottie" as described by Morgan, Dean on the show Supernatural.

Kelly said...

I adore each of the costumes and characters. Nice job everyone!