9 years ago
Monday, June 15, 2009
a place to stay
We stayed in such a lovely Bed. (Not to be confused with a Bed and Breakfast, as there was no breakfast, unless of course you were Maryanne and brought her own Cheerios, but then the Fridge kept getting unplugged and/or left open and you couldn't stand the warm milk, then it really was just a Bed.)
Some of us in front of the Bed.
Labels:
vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Christopher's new bed has the same shape as the one you are pictured with. It's a sleigh bed, similar color, just does not have the ribbed wood pattern. Looks like a cozy Bed.
I love this place! It looks like it should be in a movie!
I love this place! It looks like it should be in a movie!
Awww, I loved my tiny little bedroom at "The Bed." Although I did my darndest to make it a Bed and BREAKFAST. But no. It wasn't meant to be - thanks to certain persons who have issues with keeping refrigerators COLD. You know who you are, people!
Someday I hope to move past the tragedy of having to dump my $6 half gallon of spoiled milk the drain. Therapy seems to be helping.
What a beautiful picture of my favorite little sister with her amazing sisterinlaws. Memories like that are priceless, and by the way you look gorgeous in the picture of you solo!! You deserve those girls trips BooBoo.
Valerie ahead not Anonymous, which you probably figured that out!!
Post a Comment