
We met up with Nancy's family at this great little Italian restaurant. I loved my arugula salad and pizza I had.

It was fun to see Nancy's kids again. Seeing her husband was okay too. ;)

This was supposed to be a really cool shot of us with a view of the lobby table as well. We found out on this trip that people we had take pictures of us, didn't take directions very well.

Nancy and her beautiful daughters

Lila's beautiful daughters
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a nice time celebrating with Nancy.
I'm totally jealous of your fun girls trip to NYC!! What a blast! I love all the pictures you took--esp. the food ones! I want to go on that bike ride through Central Park when I go again! Good times!!
Hey, that cleaning lady did a WAY better job on your pic of us on the stairs. At least you can see the hand-railing in it. She completely missed it with my camera. I think she even chopped our hands off.
Hello New York people! PLEASE learn how to take a decent photograph!
Post a Comment