Wednesday, June 17, 2009

parking lot humor

I saw this car in the parking lot at the mall and had to laugh.  It is rather sad too, but I am the kind of person that likes to make lemonaid if you are given lemons.  I think this person has the same attitude.  You may as well try to find humor in all things, whether bad or good.  It makes life a bit easier. 

4 comments:

Aubrey Michelle said...

I so happy you found that! Totally hilarious! Sad, but hilarious.

AUBREY

Callisto said...

*snort* Ha ha ha...

vivavalerie said...

Bawling now!!!Sean and I love that song by REM. What a beautiful blog about Tom. We are blessed beyond words. Thanks for the music. Give me warning next time,so I can have the tissues ready.

Maryanne said...

SAD!! But at least this person is happy about it. So I guess it's not that sad.