Monday, January 12, 2009

San Clemente scenery

This is the pier that was about a mile and a half from our hotel.  

These plants are found on the grounds of the Casa Romantica, a home which was built by one of the early settlers of this town back in the early 20th century.

Tom took this picture of the flowers.  I liked it so much I wanted to post it.


This day was a bit overcast.  Nathaniel wanted to stay in the hotel room and watch football games.  Morgan didn't have her hair styled to the level she wanted to be seen in public, so I only got pictures of the rest of the clan on the beach :(
Madison says she doesn't like the beach, says they are overrated, so she brought a book to pass the time while Tom and I went for our jog.
Brinley brought her Tinkerbell sucker that she got at Disneyland with her.  




Thomas loved the beach.  Can you tell?  He loves everything actually.  He's pretty easy going and cheerful most of the time I would say.

2 comments:

me and the boys said...

San Clemente looks like a fun place--one we have not yet explored down there. And yes, Thomas is a very happy and very fun boy-we love having him over to play!

Callisto said...

I think that picture of me says it all, what with the separation from the sand, my being as far away from the water as possible, and the book in my hands.