For some reason, I am really overly excited about Christmas this year, and have already made Paul break out some of our Christmas CD's. BTW, loved the little notebook you sent! Paul and I had a good laugh. He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to change all of the diapers to even things up a bit.
Julie, your decorations are so pretty, especially the big Halloween sign. I like the nesting boxes too. Your little figurines are so whimsical and festive! Yes, you do have a nice birthday Eve. Your blog matches Halloween very well too!
I love Halloween, too. I'm excited to dress Edi up this year and take him trick-or-treating! I will be posting pictures of that so watch for them in the next few days. Also, could you give me Madison's email address so I can send her an invite? Thanks!
Isn't Halloween so much fun! My favorite part is seeing how much my kids get into it. I'll be sad to take down all my little witches-with-the-skinny-legs this Saturday!
Saturday?? Hmmm, that must be your birthday! Have fun celebrating it Sooner-style :o)
5 comments:
For some reason, I am really overly excited about Christmas this year, and have already made Paul break out some of our Christmas CD's.
BTW, loved the little notebook you sent! Paul and I had a good laugh. He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to change all of the diapers to even things up a bit.
Julie, your decorations are so pretty, especially the big Halloween sign. I like the nesting boxes too. Your little figurines are so whimsical and festive! Yes, you do have a nice birthday Eve. Your blog matches Halloween very well too!
Aww, I miss those Halloween decorations. I think I'm going to put up some stuff in my room to make things more festive.
I love Halloween, too. I'm excited to dress Edi up this year and take him trick-or-treating! I will be posting pictures of that so watch for them in the next few days. Also, could you give me Madison's email address so I can send her an invite? Thanks!
Isn't Halloween so much fun! My favorite part is seeing how much my kids get into it. I'll be sad to take down all my little witches-with-the-skinny-legs this Saturday!
Saturday?? Hmmm, that must be your birthday! Have fun celebrating it Sooner-style :o)
Post a Comment