Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have decided

I have decided that I am voting for Sarah Palin. This chick is cool. To be quite honest, when I found out Senator McCain chose her as his running mate, I actually started to cry. I was bawling my head off and so embarrassed because Tom saw me doing so. I felt that finally there is a chance that someone in the mix is someone I actually like and can relate to. AND SHE IS A WOMAN! I had heard about her in April right after she had her *baby. I thought to myself then, "gee I wish she was running for president" Well, I know she is not running for president now, but maybe in the future she will be and after all, she IS only a heart beat away from the presidency. She has values I respect and is a real person that I think understands real Americans and doesn't want our country to fall under socialistic rule. Maybe she can rub off on Senator McCain in a positive way somehow. And don't you love this picture of her? I wonder if she shot this bear herself?

Below is a statement Governor Palin made days after her son, Trig was born. It pretty much blew me away and impressed me more than any voting "present" could.


*Trig is beautiful and already adored by us. We knew through early testing he would face special challenges, and we feel privileged that God would entrust us with this gift and allow us unspeakable joy as he entered our lives. We have faith that every baby is created for good purpose and has potential to make this world a better place. We are truly blessed.

4 comments:

me and the boys said...

Ditto to all the above!! She is the best thing to have happened in politics in quite a while. What a breath of fresh air!

Callisto said...

I agree. She's a principled person.

Maryanne said...

I'm feeling sad that I think she may not win. *sniffle sniffle*

Paul said...

Good for you, i work in an office with a whole bunch of really liberal people who think that she is a joke and that McCain is out of touch as nobody could possibly like her. I am so glad that you are standing up and letting your opinion be heard. I also think she is pretty great and if i could vote, she would get mine.