Morgan and her cute friends, Sam and Emily came over to help with the hair and makeup for Morgan's first homecoming dance. They go to our church and live in our neighborhood. We are so lucky to have such good friends so close by us!
Does it really take this many appliances to style a girls hair? Uh, yes.
Raegan, Morgan's cousin is so fashionable, and generous. She let Morgan wear one of her dresses for the dance.
Morgan got asked to the dance by this nice boy named Cody. She woke up at 3:00 a.m. to an alarm that he secretly put in her room a month ago that had a poster asking her to go to the dance with him. She was excited to go with him and was very happy it was with a fun friend.
Morgan had no clue how to pin this on the kid.
All ready to go and they looked so nice together!
Morgan said she had a blast.





6 comments:
So nice! Morgan's hair and make up are awesome, so nice that Raegan could hook her up with a dress too. (Thanks to Maryanne's sewing stress most likely!) I like Morgan's date's bout. too. (I have no idea how to spell it.) What fun--the weather looked nice too.
Morgan is too gorgeous for her own good. She'd better have lots of fun things to tell me the next time we Skype.
The dress looks darling on Morgan! Isn't it great to have neighbors that can do hair, lend dresses, etc.? ;) Glad she had a good time.
Wow- these little cousins are SO gorgeous! Are they really old enough to be going to dances!?!? I can't believe how fast time goes by!
I just called the florist to order Lindsey's date's flowers, and asked them for some white orchid looking flowers with some red berries because I like the ways this one looks. Is that what the white flowers are?
Love the dress. I'm always jealous of how cute all of our cousins are...where the heck did we go wrong?!
Post a Comment