
I wanted to put a picture of Thomas from each birthday of his life. Since all of his first birthday pictures were accidentally erased :( I have included the above photo

5th birthday
6th birthday
Are you really 7 years old now?! It seems hard to believe. You are not a little boy anymore. I love how you wake up in the morning, always smiling and cheerful. Not long ago when you said, "Mommie, I think I was born to say funny things." I wondered to my self, where does this kid come from? You are a ray of sunshine in our lives. Everyone should have a child so happy, so easy to please and so loving. Have a very Happy Birthday little T and I hope you are having so much fun at Aunt Valerie and Uncle Sean's house in Vegas for your 7th birthday!






4 comments:
you can say that again! Tom
Happy Birthday Thomas!! I remember you from the time you moved into our ward with your cute little curls and the awesome leiderhosen(?!) outfit your mom would dress you in for church! We love having you in our home to play with Ben, although I think the "party" on your actual birthday is out for this year--that's ok, we'll party when you get back. Have a great time in Vegas
(for Thomas)
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Thomas,
Happy birthday to you!
I love my cute little nephew! You're such a fun cousin to my kids and I like it when you say funny things too. You have a sweet smile and I like talking to you. I'll see you soon. Have fun at Aunt Valerie's and Uncle Sean's.
Love,
Aunt Kelly
Happy birthday, Squirt! I'm so glad that you're my brother. I love your guts, Tommie!
Post a Comment