Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brinley Paige

Brinley was also born in Nebraska.
This was so neat to be on the banks of the James river where so many momentous events from our American history took place.
She and Thomas are posing in front of some trees that some beavers got a hold of.
Brinley in her choir garb

In October we enjoyed a fun day downtown and took this picture in front of the Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Brinley was dressed up for pioneer day at school and said her curls were bouncing around when she was square dancing.
Brinley in Cancun


Brinley offers the family some seriously high drama. It's great! She is the most lovable, bright eyed, vivacious kid. She loves to sing. When she was a toddler we would put her to sleep with classical music, she knew that if she stayed in bed she could listen to her music. I think this fostered her love of singing. When she was only two she would sing in her best opera voice and belt out some sweet tunes! It was hilarious. She hasn't stopped singing. She is in the Riverton Children's choir with about 90 other kids. She loves to help in the kitchen and loves to wear Morgan's accessories. She loves her Barbies and her stuffed animals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention when she's down, she doesn't stay down! Talk about bouncing back...

Kelly said...

Brinley Paige is such a delightful person and I love how intrigued she's always been with my Pampered Chef catalogs and cookbooks and products. It's so cute seeing her gazing over the pages with curiosity and genuine interest and thinking I'm some kind of rock star cooking show person.

I love how she is so engaging in her conversations with people. I like how BP is into details. I remember her picking off the wall paper border repeatedly in her nursery from her crib. Maybe it wasn't her color preference!

Remember when you told me you were going to name your soon-to-be baby Brinley Paige and I told you I liked the name Paige better, and I would always call her Brinley Paige? I'm sorry for that! I was SO rude back then! I've matured a bit since then. But I still like to call her Brinley Paige. I'm thankful for nieces and nephews and can't wait for the other kids' posts.

--Aunt Kelly

ninnies said...

I remember when you were really little...but you're growing up fast too. I didn't know you're in choir. I am too...I love it! You look really cute with those wring lets in your hair.

Love you! -Lindsey-