
This is my lovely, feminine, missionary daughter, Madison. My sister in law, Maryanne and her family participated in the Hill Cummorah pageant in Western New York where Madison is serving. It was so great getting picture texts of them with Madison, or Madison alone, or whatever! I just loved hearing news of how she is doing. When I saw this picture of my daughter with this watch, I thought, "Oh dear, I need to get her a watch ASAP and send it right out." Well, come to find out, this is Madison's dream watch. It's a calculator watch. It has a plastic black band. Did I mention it has a calculator on it? Hahaha! She cracks me up. I think, as this picture indicates, that she feels empowered with this watch. I guess I won't be sending her a new one any time soon.





2 comments:
I will forever remember the noise she made when I took this picture. She was so proud of her nerd watch!
I LOVE this!!!!! Madison is So awesome! : )
Post a Comment