I love it, do you?
Kelly wanted to see my new dishes I found on eBay. Aren't they cute?!. I bought them as decoration more than for use. haha. I kind of have a slight weakness for pretty dishes. I think I may share this little addiction with my three sisters :p





8 comments:
Jules,
It looks great and I'm sure you're so happy to have it all completed. My weakness is quilts and you can never have too many--that's what I keep telling Jimmy!! love, tlc
I Love it! I also love where you kitchen table is. It will be so light right by the window. Also I can see a hint of green in your paint. It looks amazing!
It's a very different look...but I really like it!! Nice job!
I meant different as in very different from what you had before. I loved the hard wood, but the new look of tile is great as well.
I am a dishaholic and Mike hopes I will one day join DA (Dishaholics Anonymous). I feel your pain. tee hee
Julie it looks just beautiful. I love wood but hey if it doesn't work it just doesn't work.
The new flooring looks fantastic, Julie. I like it so much better. I thought it looked good before, but this brightens up the room really nicely. The new dishes are pretty too. Thanks for posting these!
I totally agree with Kelly. I like it a lot better than the wood. It looks so clean and bright. It really compliments your cabinets and furniture with the new contrast. It turned out great!
Post a Comment