Wednesday, January 20, 2010

valley forge

valleyforge

I did it! I finally managed to get a big picture on this part of my blog, thanks to my computer/ blogger/ photography/ genious sister in law, Maryanne. She gave me the instructions and three weeks later I got it. Voila! Now I need to figure out how to put an accent on that "a".

Is it obvious I like pictures that look old and all messed up? Hahaha!

7 comments:

me and the boys said...

Do share!! Your photos are so sweet!

Maryanne said...

Congrats on it finally "clicking." :o) Big pics are so much better, in my opinion. And I'll show you how to get an accent on that "a" too (as soon as I get it figured out!).

Taryn and the boys said...

love the picture. now you guys need to teach me how to make my pictures big. i was going to ask maryanne the whole time i was in utah and i totally forgot. so pass along the knowledge.

Lynette M. said...

LOVE this picture! Did you use an action on this photo? I need you to teach me how to do a big picture too. We need a day to sit and learn from you and Maryanne!

...aka choo lover said...

this would be a great photo for the cover of your newly-published coffee table book;) i wouldn't hesitate into looking into that direction---it would sell, sell,sell! you are wonderfully talented and have the perfect model family! kudos and kisses...Cheryl

Kelly said...

Nice job, Julie! I rike it. Hooray for Maryanne too. She's amazingly talented also. I can hook you both up with getting that accent on your a for voilá! Just hold down the alt key, then type 225. Works like a dream.

Unknown said...

Great picture! In response to Kelly (and my mom), I think the "alt + 225" works for a PC. If you're on a mac, just hold down the alt key while pressing the ` key directly left of the 1. Then let go and type a. VoilĂ !