Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy birthday Tom

This is what Tom got from Thomas, a toothbrush and travel size toothpaste. Thomas had asked me earlier in the day if he could use some foil. I didn't know he was planning a birthday surprise for his daddy. The note says, "It's to brighten your teeth" Later in the day Tom asked Thomas where he got his present, and he said, "in your drawer!" hahaha, I love it.


Man, I know how to pick 'em!


This is a total picture of tolerance. Tom comes home from work everyday and gets a warm and wet welcome from Cookie. He goes out and plays fetch with her, much to his chagrin. Cookie thinks Tom likes it, and also thinks that Tom is her best buddy! LOL! If she only knew!



We had fun on Tom's birthday. We had a tie tying contest with his new ties.


Thomas has been learning how to do this, and I think he almost has the hang of it.

Brinley may need some more practice ;)


I look like I'm insane or something.


Morgan is going for the boxed knot look.


Madison took this seriously and caught on easily,


but not as well as Nathaniel. He looks dapper in his new orange tie. (Tom opened 3 ties, one for him, one for Nathaniel and one for Thomas)

5 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

Happy Birthday Tom!

Maryanne said...

I love the present Thomas gave his dad! LOL! Sooo cute. For John's birthday, Adam went around the house and gathered up misc stuff and wrapped it in Christmas wrapping paper. As John opened each one it was...."Oh! A toy race car....thanks Adam! Oh, a Lego block....thanks Adam." ;)

Maryanne said...

p.s. You should email me the picture of Tom and the kids and let me do a little photoshop magic on it!

My Little Hobby said...

wow. that story about thomas is so cute. love the tie attempts. yes, you do look kooky in yours, a bit twisted. lol

hope you sent maryanne that pic to do her thang!

Kelly said...

oops..signed in from the wrong blog