
This is the cemetery right by our house. Not to sound creepy or anything, but this is where I want Tom and I to be buried because it is just so quaint and small townish. Plus, we go jogging by it on a regular basis so it feels like home.

We had some family over for late birthday celebrations. Here is my sister-in-law, Penni. I love her because she is so much fun; plus she brings good gifts and food ;)

Madison took most of the pictures and unfortunately, is not in any of them! Here are some of the goofy shots she captured. Good job, Madison.


Marc is so cute, I think he probably thinks Thomas is a goofball. We all do.

I love this picture of Joe, the best step dad EVER!

I wanted Madison to take a picture of Brinley in her Easter dress I made for her. She picked out the fabric. It was fun to make.

The kids asked Tom what he thought when he hears my name....then took the picture. Nice.

The girls said, "Mom, just stand there, now think of Dad...." click, the picture was taken.
5 comments:
I want to buried in a nice big fancy cemetery, thank you. No Riverton City Cemetery with 25 plots for me!
I suppose that Memorial Day is a good time to fess up to where you want to be buried, but that's really nothing that ever crossed my mind. I really couldn't care less where I'm buried.
The festivities looked great. What was the main course? Mom made potato salad and baked beans? That sounds good. What else did you and the other whip up. I assume the Chocolate Nutella Cake recipe for one. Sounds great.
My kids have a week and two days left of school. We're counting down.
Hi Kelly, we had BBQ beef sandwiches, strawberry spinach salad, Penni brought a huge bowl of glorious fruit, Maryanne's southwest salsa, homemade vanilla icecream made by Madison, and as mentioned before, potato salad and pork and beans. It was a feast!
Sounds like great food and ever better company!
Family get-togethers are always so much fun. I miss having family around, when we lived in Oklahoma we used to do a lot with Aunt Tracy and Uncle Jimmy. Along with nieces and nephews too. There was always good barbeque and lots of salsa!!!
Post a Comment