Madison was looking through some old photos and found this one of her and Morgan on the steps of a building when we lived in Holland. I have always loved taking black and white photos of my kids. My girls are so grown up now.
Since Lynette won't post it, I will because I agree--Morgan totally looks like Thomas in this picture! How cute is that?! Those girls MUST be hotties now!!;)
I miss my nieces when they were little! They have grown up to be such nice wonderful young ladies, and soooo smart and talented. I love the black and white pictures.
6 comments:
Look at those darling girls! They must be real lookers now.
So cute. You have always been good at taking pictures of your kids. Madison and Morgan look so sweet here.
Since Lynette won't post it, I will because I agree--Morgan totally looks like Thomas in this picture! How cute is that?! Those girls MUST be hotties now!!;)
Wasn't that last year?? Awwww, Morgie does look like Thomas. In a girly kind of way ;o)
Julie, I have a blog now! Kelly helped me get it set up. I can leave comments on your blog now.
I remember when Morgan and Madison were this little and they were so adorable.
I miss my nieces when they were little! They have grown up to be such nice wonderful young ladies, and soooo smart and talented. I love the black and white pictures.
Post a Comment