We made a pit stop in Vegas to visit my sister and her family. My nephews are so charming. Despite what you see in this photo, they really do love their doggie, Tippy.

I guess Thomas thought playing ping pong with Parker would require full body protective gear.
The journey begins...
The journey begins...
OUR HOTEL HAD COOL TREES
This is in the parking lot of our hotel we stayed at in San Clemente. These trees seemed like something you would see in the Candyland game.
DISNEY LAND OR BUST
I was calling the "happiest place on earth" the most frustrating place on earth. I think the first day we went, the entire state of California went as well.
Let me just say this: Every 45-80 minute wait that day for a ride was worth it just so I could ride on Space Mountain. Pure fun! Total blast! Laughter side ache! Worth the 800 plus dollars it cost me to get into that stinkin' place!
p.s. I LOVE SPACE MOUNTAIN





2 comments:
Looks like a fun family vacation. Long lines are such a pain though.
Every single time we go do Disneyland the Haunted Mansion is decked out in the 'Nightmare Before Christmas' garb! We are SOOOO ready to see it back to it's original haunted state. It's been years!
Love the Space Mountain photo. We do the same thing and take pictures of the picture! However we usually do splurge and "buy" one each trip so that we at least have one that is decent quality!
Post a Comment