Today I will begin a daily post until I am finished summing up our recent holiday vacation to California. To start, we got to our condo in San Clemente, got settled and went to WalMart. First things first you know. Since we were going to be there for a week we needed to buy some groceries. We were stumped by all the different types of bread you could buy. We never buy bread. I make our bread and so I thought it was so cute when Thomas brought this loaf to me and said, "We should buy this one, look, it's already sliced!"
9 years ago





3 comments:
What a concept! Sliced bread! That is so hilarious of Thomas. I loved your Christmas photo and letter, by the way. So funny. Thanks for sending it! It brightened my day. You were telling me how ugly you thought the card was, and so I geared up for it. It really wasn't bad at all. The only thing I would do differently is use better quality white cardstock. The tree and the bling on it and the little bow were really cute. Nice job.
Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. He's such a cute boy! I'm looking forward to these daily posts, even if I was there on the trip, too. >_<
That is TOO. DANG. FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment