Thanks to all the support on what I should do with Miss Pittypat! After a sleepless night worrying about the fate of our little princess puppy and encouraging words from my dear friends, I decided to tell the creepy breeder guy that my neighbor took her after weeks of looking at her. He said okay and that was that. Phew, she was saved. My cute little neighbor, Alexa, took her to her yard to play and then I was able to call the guy and tell him my little story. I don't think I was lying...Alexa and her brother and sisters come over daily to play with our puppies. I may have manipulateed the truth in a way, but I was just trying to save my puppy's life! I succeeded too. Today the nicest couple came by and fell in love with her and bought her. They were so cute. They said they promised they would love her and take good care of her. It was bittersweet! But little Miss Pittypat has a good home now. I feel at peace.
Now all we have left are Mickey and Chips Ahoy. (and VerDell, but I just can't bare to let him go)
3 comments:
Yay! Good news. Way to go, Julie.
Miss Pittypat is saved from the breeding factory! Yippee!!
I'm sure glad some nice peeps got her in the end. How neat this whole experience has been! But I'm not quite sure I'd do it over. :)
Today I brought my photo album to class today to talk about families, and my students all got a big kick out of looking at all the photos of the kids and the puppies.
Post a Comment