Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Maryanne, Betsy, and Jan

Here I am pictured with my nine sisters in law and mother in law.  All from one family!  I think it is remarkable to say the least.  We get together for each others' birthdays and have a little luncheon and share gifts.  It is something I look forward to and get a kick out of taking my turn to host.  I especially love it when I get to eat some of the food they make.  My sisters in law are all great cooks and wonderful hostesses.
back left to right: Valorie, Judy, Carol, Jan, Maryanne
Jana, Lila, Nancy, JaNel
Betsy, Julie





I figure if I post all of these, everyone can pick their favorite if they want to print one.
I am so grateful for all of these wonderful people in my life.  Each one of them inspires me in a different way.  I am so glad we can all be close, to enjoy each others' company and feel the togetherness of a family.  My only wish is that my own sisters lived here too!

4 comments:

My Little Hobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Julie, I love how your sisters-in-law and mother-in-law get together for your birthday luncheons. What fun. I'm happy to know several of them and think you're very blessed to have these awesome women in your family. How fun that I can finally see a picture of all of you together! One of these days, I want to crash one of these events as Julie's sister, so therefore, somewhat related.

Callisto said...

Those always sound like a lot of fun. Too bad I'm too little to go...

Maryanne said...

What a fabulous lookin' bunch of chics!