Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birthday Luncheon

Jana liked her copy of the 1955 sketch from Opa
Valorie liked little Cookie. She even made her scarf for her to wear. So funny!
Taryn, Isaac, and Carol look so cute. The crooked picture in the background is a Halloween effect, complete with spider webs and all.

Jan, Nancy and Brinley
Beckam, Adam, and Maryanne
Kate and Oma enjoy a little snuggle

I hosted a birthday luncheon for my sisters in law, Jana, Carol and Judy. Judy had a family emergency and couldn't come, so we were sad she couldn't be here. I love having these luncheons where we can all get together and take time out of our busy schedules to socialize and catch up on everyones lives, plus it is always good to eat some good food for lunch!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun to see all the VDB women! I almost didn't recognize Jana. How cute your decorations are, Julie. I can't wait to sample some of your good cookin' next week!

Anonymous said...

AAAA! Adam and Beckam (and Maryanne, I guess!) are SO CUTE. Oma and Kate look really sweet together.