We will be celebrating 10 years as a business on Sept. 1. After sending out hundreds of letters and knocking on dentists doors, Tom opened up his business on September 1, 1997. He even had patients on the very first day! (I love exclamation points. Madison, on the other hand loves semi-colons) A year later, John joined the practice in full swing and they have had great success as a team since! Pictured here are our lovely staff on Mer's birthday. We like to treat the office to lunch on those special occasions. Madison is not pictured even though she does work on Fridays.
9 years ago





1 comment:
Happy 10 year anniversary. I remember going up there looking at the new office when it was under construction and can hardly believe it's been ten years.
If I need a root canal, I'll be there! Congratulations to my sweet brother-in-law, Tom, and John and their staff.
Post a Comment