Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beach photos

ladybug

handstand

sunsetkids

calmtom

brinsunset

tomboogie

sunset

seaweed

coldwater

feetbeach

calikid

sandcastle

sandcastlestuff

rockandb

mebeach

ourview
This is the balcony Tom and I stood on 24 years ago that exact day, when he brought me out and proposed marriage to me, with a message his sister scratched in the sand, "Julie will you marry me?"

24yearstoday
This is the sand where the message was written, on May 25, 1986.
roomwithview
It was torture having to leave this little slice of heaven.

3 comments:

Lynette M. said...

Wow! Amazing photo's!! It looks so fun and relaxing! I'm sad you had to leave it too! How did you get the exact room as 24 years ago?

Taryn and the boys said...

L-o-v-e, l-0-v-e, l-o-v-e, the pictures. carlsbad really is heaven.

Maryanne said...

Awesome pics! It makes me want to go!!! Bad! I guess I have to wait a whole year though. :( Glad you guys had such a relaxing time and sorry you had to come home!