Thursday, November 19, 2009

My uncles

My mom's brothers have the coolest names, and hair for that matter.
Ewing Aubrey

Wallace Price (Wally)

Billie Walker

Curtis Leon

Stonewall (Stoney)

Little Jay
After giving birth to her 12th child, my grandma told the doctor, "I guess we will have to call this one Little Jay after his dad." Most of the family didn't realize that Jay's first name was Little for many years. Actually my grandpa's name was not Jay, that was his nick name. So he was named after his dad's nickname.

I'll post the sisters and my mom next time.


5 comments:

Maryanne said...

What a bunch of handsome guys! Wow!

Anonymous said...

You know Parker looks like Uncle Ewing in that picture!! Where did you get all of those? So cool to see them when they were young and handsome. tlc

tom said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, you are right. Uncle Ewing does look like Parker. Uncanny! same hair too. wow.
I got all the pictures off a disc Sonny gave me. I asked him for a copy of all his pictures, he had told me he had them all on a disc. If you ask him, he will send you one.
jules

Kelly said...

Love it! Ewing Roy looks like his dad too. Great post, Jules.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff BooBoo! Thanks for showing our Uncles!