Monday, October 19, 2009

My sister is 50!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY! I wanted to share some pictures with everyone from my trip to Kansas City to visit my sister who turns 50 years old today. It's funny that she lives in Kansas City now, after all these years. She was born there, raised in Oklahoma for 48 of those years, and is now back. She's come full circle. I loved the city that I have never visited, but most of all, loved spending time with my family.

I know Tracy will appreciate me for posting that one.


A lovely family


sisters

Tracy and our mom

Tracy and Jimmy

my pretty sisters

The favorite grandchild and his dad


the favorite grandchild and his aunt
t
the favorite grandchild and his parents

Don't they look cool, or what?




the sisters quilt for our big sis

Tracy is not a proud grandma at all! No, not one bit. Ha! I think this child was kissed about 4,195 times last weekend.

***BLOOPERS***



Garry, I think you and your dad had a grabbing thing going on that day!


This sums up my nieces relationship with each other, they smile while getting choked by the other. It's all good. I had fun taking the pictures and apologize for my lack of expertise. I am learning. I think maybe by Marc's birthday I'll know what I am doing a bit more.




Dear Tracy,
I wish you a very happy birthday, and many more to come. You were my second mom, Booboo master, example, leader for me as I was growing up. Thank you for being so strong and so steady. Have a wonderful birthday. I love you!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Well put, Jules! Tracy is indeed strong and steady and our second mom, the wonderful big sister.

Nice photography, Julie! I want you to do this for my 50th too! Although Lindsey might be out of the country or state if she's on her mission then.

me and the boys said...

Amazing post with amazing photos. I think you have arrived! Gotta love those girl's trips.

Maryanne said...

Wow, I can't believe how those kids have grown!! I remember Jessica in her high chair when we first moved to Oklahoma, and just look at her now. Looks like you had a fun photo session. I like your bloopers ;oP