If anyone knows me, they know I cannot let a tomato from my garden go to waste. I also cannot let that happen to a green pepper. It kills me. I don't have too much of a problem watching my 239th zucchini go by the way side, or even a crookneck.
I, therefor, have a huge repertoire of yummy stuff I make with those things. Today I thought a pizza sounded good and so I Googled a gourmet chicken pizza recipe and loved it!
Instead of green onions, I used red onions and sauteed them in a cast iron skillet with a Serrano pepper and some mushrooms. Everything else, I did as the recipe said. (I made my own pizza dough instead of the store bought variety) Easy!!! Yummy!!!
Try it, you will like it.





2 comments:
Hear, hear. That was good pizza.
You are an amazing homemaker, Jules. I want some of your home grown 'maters!
Post a Comment