I hope she remembers who she is.
I hope she knows that she is important.
I hope she can finally get her locker opened.
I hope she isn't overwhelmed.
I hope she doesn't get lost!
I hope she doesn't feel sad.
I hope she finds a friend.
I hope she knows that every day it will get easier.
Heavenly Father, please be with my little girl and watch over her and help her today as she embarks on this new journey in life. I thank thee for giving her to me and trusting me enough to take care of her. I hope that I am doing it right.
I don't worry about them, they will be fine. They have done the high school thing already. All I can say now is, good luck and have fun you two. I love you both like crazy. Work hard, smile a lot, have fun and BE NICE TO PEOPLE!
love, mom





5 comments:
you take such pretty pictures! Is Brinley taller than Morgan?
And I will add one to Brinley's list.....hope that she doesn't become de-sensitized to all that colorful middle school language! Oh, and the kids that make out in the hallways! Oh, and the immodesty! Um ya, feeding her to the wolves.....
Morgan is taller, for the time being. I think they are wearing the same size shoe now. I think Brinley will be my only normal sized daughter ;)
That is so fun that Morgan and Nathanial have each other. We were all just far apart enough that once you were out of elementary you never went to school with anyone ever again.
I love first day of school pics.
Post a Comment