
My baby is 8!!! Thomas is so happy and you can see by this picture what his real smile is all about.
They decorated cupcakes. I kept telling Thomas, less is more. I don't think he listened because he had to scrape off all the gunk he piled on his to be able to eat it.
Matthew polished off two of these bad boys.
Adam really was having a good time :)
Ben had the honor of playing with Adam the whole time. I don't think he minded.
Joseph was awarded the Mr. Photogenic award by me. Every picture I took of this kid was darling. He lit up when I pointed the camera at him.
Haylie and her two little brothers are staying with us and so I had a helper in her. She and Brinley baked the cupcakes.
Brinley said hers was a graveyard/beach scene. lol
We love Arctic Circle!
They have the best cones and shakes! (not to mention sweet potato fries)
Matthew, Joseph, Thomas, Benjamin, Ben, Adam





5 comments:
Thomas is so cute. I love the picture of him at the top; that's darling.
I LOVED the party!!!!!!! I had a blast at Arctic circle playing Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, Ben got a little keyboard happy and pushed the button twice. He was beyond thrilled to see that he had made it on to your blog!!;) Simple pleasures. He (obviously) had a great time at Thomas' party-thanks for inviting him! What a pair those two are!! I love the top picture of Thomas--I remember so vividly how cute he was with those big golden curls and cute little outfits!! Happy Birthday Thomas!
Happy birthday, Thomas! He looks so handsome and sweet. I want to go to Arctic Circle and have some fries with their fry sauce, so Utah-ish, and one of those brilliant shakes!
Post a Comment