Is this a beautiful scene, or what!? I found a place that's a little too close to my house called, Beyond Glaze. It's a gourmet doughnut shop that caters to people like me.

FLAVORS from top left to right:
cookies and cream, nutmeg dash, strawberry cream cheese, blueberry
white chocolate mint, cherry chocolate, peach cobbler, key lime
peanut butter swirl, raspberry-mango, carmel apple, chocolate ganache

Thomas was mad at Brinley for a previous infraction and so I told them to stick their tongues out at each other for the picture. I think it was liberating for him, to have permission from me to do so.

Brinley liked the key lime, I liked the nutmeg dash, and Thomas loved the peanut butter one.

The remains of the day....

After sampling 6 or 7 donuts, Brinley clutched her abdomen and said "I am done!" Thomas wanted one more taste of the peanut butter chocolate one. I really think I could eat the entire box. I love donuts.
7 comments:
Those look AMAZING. I want one. The peanut butter chocolate, please.
those are some fancy donuts!
You know you've got to get a box to celebrate when Dad and I come home. :)
When I saw that place going in I thought, "Oh now there is a place that will speak to Julie's soul!"
I know you too well :o)
You are brave! I am boring and only like plain cake or sour cream donuts!
Of course we found this place a few weeks ago on "Donut Friday" and I loved them...and they were only $1. Long story short, we went back a couple days ago, yes, on a Friday, and the price jumped up to $1.49 a piece! I don't mind paying that for one of the delicious yummy gourmet ones, but when all my boys want is either chocolate or maple, I think I'll stick to the gas station donuts...which are still REALLY good! The carmel apple and german chocolate at this place, though, are VERY good!!
Donuts are my favorite! Why do you post such pictures to tempt pregnant women who are already huge?
Post a Comment