I don't know why this cracks me up so bad. VerDell went outside for a while to play in the snow. When I opened the door to let him in, he bolted in like a bat out of...well you know where, splattering wetness all over the place and then he stopped suddenly and was trying to bite off all the snow balls. His entire underside was packed with these little things. I tried to pull them off and they were stuck. So I put him in the sink and sprayed warm water to melt it all. He was shivering like crazy.
9 years ago





6 comments:
Ickle Verdy has snowballs! How darling. It's hilarious how much he and Cookums enjoy playing in the snow.
That actually looks quite uncomfortable. I don't think I would like snowballs stuck to MY belly! Ouch!
How cute is that?!! I'll have to show my boys so they can live vicariously through your dogs!!:)
Skiba also gets the little balls of snow stuck to his fur. The other day he also ran in and shook them off, and the gross part is that Edison started picking them up and eating them before I could do anything about it!
IT BOGGLES MY MIND that it's snowing there. We have not had any cool days at all yet this winter. Well maybe one or two that were in the fifties for about 20 minutes. I wore my coat when I went to Boston and that was it. Your dog is cute.
That picture was hilarious of Verdell! It looked like cotton balls, I can't believe you had real snow!!!
Post a Comment