Wednesday, June 11, 2008

goofballs


My nephew Adam is staying with us while his family is braving the heat in Virginia.  He and Thomas are happy together.  They play trains, Mariocart, cars, and love to play with Cookie. 
Adam came with painted red toenails and today they looked like they could use a fresh coat of paint. (click on the photo to see the close up) I trimmed his nails and asked if he wanted them redone.  He said yes and I asked if he wanted blue.  "No, I want red.  It's my favorite color."  Red it was.  He declined on having his fingernails painted because he didn't want to look like a girl.  You can read more about Adam on his mom's blog.  It will keep you in stitches.

3 comments:

Callisto said...

Such cute boys. Adam can be a handful sometimes, but he's been great for us the past few days. He's pretty fun. :)

Kelly said...

I can't believe you painted his toenails. That's something his sisters should do--not his respectable aunt!

I'm glad the boys are having some fun together.

Maryanne said...

Awwww! I miss my Adam! Kind of ;) (JK) All I can say is.....Julie, you are a saint, and an angel, and a lifesaver! You have a free ticket to heaven I am sure! It would have been nothing short of a NIGHTMARE to have Adam here with us in the East. Ugh. I just want to cry thinking of how bad it would be. Thank you, thank you , THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(LOVE the nails! Yes, he was due for a new coat of paint - it had been a couple of weeks since his last touch-up.)