My 9 year old nephew, Brendan has been doing a lot of modelling for Old Navy. It is so fun to walk into the store and see his image hanging on the wall. These photos can be seen at all the Old Navy stores throughout the U.S. Way to go kid B.I.G.!
I was in Old Navy the other day looking at his poster in the dressing room. The girl working there said to me, "Isn't he such a cute boy?!" I said YES! and then of course had to tell her my link to him. She was so excited! She said, "Me and the other girls that work here are always saying that this kid is going to be GORGEOUS when he grows up!" :)
Now I need to go to Old Navy and see the latest. I brought one of the big posters home a few months ago and it's in Chrstiopher's room. That top picture is a really good one of Brendan.
3 comments:
Three cheers for my favourite model cousin! Ha ha. What a fun thing to post.
I was in Old Navy the other day looking at his poster in the dressing room. The girl working there said to me, "Isn't he such a cute boy?!" I said YES! and then of course had to tell her my link to him. She was so excited! She said, "Me and the other girls that work here are always saying that this kid is going to be GORGEOUS when he grows up!" :)
Now I need to go to Old Navy and see the latest. I brought one of the big posters home a few months ago and it's in Chrstiopher's room. That top picture is a really good one of Brendan.
Post a Comment