Thursday, August 30, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME


I wanted to post some pictures of our home because of the memorable occasion that has occured for me and my kids. This is the home I have lived the longest in MY ENTIRE LIFE, my kids as well. We love our home, we love Riverton and WE LOVE UTAH! I count my blessings daily for the wonderful home we have to live in and for our beautiful country. This is a blessed land.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous home, although it's even more fantastic inside. I love the weathervane. So Norman Rockwell.

Hey, I just realized that we've lived in our home longer than any other time in my life too. Although that's not saying much for a kid who moved fifty times before graduating from high school!

Congratulations to both of us for breaking the mold. Actually, all five of us siblings have beaten our childhood record for staying put. Yay to Tracy, Marc, Kelly, Valerie, and Julie...the non-movers.