Psalms 23 is my family's favorite scripture and most of them have it memorized. I wanted to put it on my wall so it can always be remembered. I had Morgan paint some vines and flowers next to it. I think it is a nice touch. Here are a couple pictures of the kids standing by it.
9 years ago





3 comments:
That wall looks wonderful. Morgan did anice job on the paint. Was she nervous to do it? I would have been nervous. How is the scripture adhered to the wall?
I wanted to leave a comment on the previous post about Penni's birthday party, but the comment spot was not showing up.
Those pictures are so fun and makes me wish I could have been there too. I'm so glad you did that, having her family there too. That's wonderful to do that.
Oh my goodness, Madison kind of looks like me in this picture!
xo Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment