Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Brinley in front of the staircase


I have this two story curved wall/staircase that has stumped me for 4 years as to how I would decorate it. However, I found a photo of a gorgeous staircase in Better Homes and Gardens a year or so ago and it has served as my inspiration for finally tackling this difficult wall. I have gathered up some art we have already had and have added a few other objects found at antique stores and other places.
Brinley wanted me to take a photo of her on Sunday because she just loves this necklace of Morgans that you see in the picture. I think this skirt was one her cousin Lindsey passed down to Morgan and now she is the proud owner of.

2 comments:

My Little Hobby said...

The wall looks great. The necklace is big! She looks so cute.

Kelly said...

You're right...that skirt used to be Lindsey's! It looks so cute on Brinley and I am glad to see it's really getting used.