Monday, January 15, 2007

Family photos



A friends husband met us up in Little Cottonwood Canyon and took these pictures of us. It was in October and felt like fall in Riverton. The canyon felt like winter, and the red leaves that were in abundance one week prior were replaced with snow, much to our surprise! Oh well, it worked out okay, but I was hoping for some more color.
I loved the picture of Thomas, he looks so cute and small.
The photo of Tom and I in the stream has a story. The kids had gotten so cold at this point. They were in the car for this picture, but through the magic of technology, our friend was able to cut and paste the kids onto the bridge from another image taken earlier.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are awesome pictures, Julie. I love them! You and Tom look so cute. It's funny about the kids in the background...I would have never known. I'm so glad you posted some pictures! You're such a cute sister! Good thing...(just kidding).